freebase asks: "I've been asked to come up with a way to verify SLA's relating to our inbound corporate dial-up. Before I push down the path of writing a series of shell scripts and a reverse-telnet serial driver to use an AS5200 to gather data necessary for our monthly reports, I thought I'd ask and see if anyone knows of any products/projects which can do this off the shelf. If I can find the right product, I have the money to purchase, especially if it will save me from having to completely re-invent the wheel."
"At least monthly, I will need to produce a report that details at a minimum:
- Connection Throughput (IP based connectivity)
- Authentication Success (PPP PAP/CHAP)
- Compression Stats (Protocol, etc)
- Error Correction Stats (Protocol, Bad EC frames, etc)
- Physical Stats (line busy, quality, retrains, sign-noise ratio, etc)"