Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

×
Portables Security Hardware

Recommendations For A Good Laptop Bag? 824

from the 11-inches-of-heavy-padding dept.
YOU LIKEWISE FAIL IT writes "So, I was jogging to the bus stop this morning when suddenly - snap, the weight of the laptop on my shoulder vanished, and I heard the dull thud of my powerbook bag hitting the pavement at a wince-inducing speed. The laptop seems to be alright, but the bag (a WWDC giveaway) is completely knackered. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, impact resistant laptop bag that won't come flying apart under stress? Perhaps it's not too late to guilt work into buying me one for a late Christmas present."

Recommendations For A Good Laptop Bag?

The next person to mention spaghetti stacks to me is going to have his head knocked off. -- Bill Conrad