- ...research on the internet, in magazines and also pestering friends who own one, so you're an expert before buying said item?
- ...carefully read the box and all of the instructions even before unwrapping the protective plastic?
- ...study the instructions and the quickstart guide?
- ...refer to the instructions and study the quickstart guide?
- ...lose the instructions when throwing the packaging away, but study the quickstart guide hoping for the best?
- ...look at quickstart guide when it's not obvious how to turn it on?
- ...frantically search the instruction book after letting the 'magic smoke' out of your appliance hoping you'll find somewhere saying it's suppose to do that?
- ...after it's been smashed to pieces with a hammer?"
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).