Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

×
The Internet

What RSS Feeds Do You Use? 243

Posted by Soulskill
from the attention-deficit dept.
oncehour writes "I'm looking to broaden my horizons in terms of news, industry information, and generally good-to-know stuff. I've found a lot of great blogs and websites over the years, but I'm wondering what Slashdotters read regularly? What's in your RSS feeds?" We discussed this back in 2004, but the list of quality feeds has grown quite a bit in the past four years. Try to include at least a minimal description, so we know if we'll be looking at NASA news or up-to-the-minute cowboy boot fashion trends.

What RSS Feeds Do You Use?

A man is not complete until he is married -- then he is finished.