Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

×
Hardware

Oscilloscopes For Modern Engineers? 337

Posted by kdawson
from the squiggly-lines dept.
Every few years someone asks this community for advice on oscilloscopes. Reader dawning writes "I've just graduated with a degree in Computer Engineering (and did a Comp Sci one while I was at it) and I'm finding myself woefully under-equipped to do some great hardware projects. I'm in major need of a good oscilloscope. I'm willing to put down $2,000 for a decent one, but there are several options and they all seem so archaic and limited. I'm happy to use something that must be controlled through a PC if that gives me more measuring features. What would you, my esteemed Slashdot colleagues, get for yourself?"

Oscilloscopes For Modern Engineers?

You are false data.