Sci-Fi Television Entertainment

Finding Independently Produced TV Shows? 151

from the look-in-the-studio-dumpsters-for-scripts dept.
bornagainpenguin writes "Slashdot recently reported that Stargate Universe was canceled, taking with it yet another of the vanishingly smaller network Sci-Fi shows to watch on TV. In the comments of that story someone mentioned Pioneer One as an alternative to traditional network series. I'm downloading it now and looking forward to seeing it, but I'm wondering what else is available that is independently produced and has a greater emphasis on plot and actually finishing the story? I'm already a fan of efforts like Batman: City of Scars, Starwreck: In the Pirkinning, and Star Trek: Phase II so I know that great things are possible, I just don't know where to find them! Can you help by making some recommendations?"

Finding Independently Produced TV Shows?

A language that doesn't have everything is actually easier to program in than some that do. -- Dennis M. Ritchie