Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

×
Privacy The Internet United States Your Rights Online

Ask Slashdot: Choosing Anonymous Proxies? 211

from the you-will-be-my-avatar dept.
bradley13 writes "There are lots of anonymous proxies out there, and anyone concerned about their privacy probably uses one for at least some of their web browsing. The Megaupload story highlights the fact that having servers in the USA is not a great idea. There are also other countries one may not want to trust. Oddly, very few proxy services mention where their equipment is located. What anonymous proxy services do you use? What criteria do you use to select them? How paranoid are you, and for what types of Internet usage?"

Ask Slashdot: Choosing Anonymous Proxies?

Don't tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done. -- James J. Ling