Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

×
Books

Ask Slashdot: What Books Have Had a Significant Impact On Your Life? 700

Posted by Soulskill
from the compendium-of-cheese dept.
gspec writes "A little background about me: 36-year-old computer engineer working in the Bay Area. While I bring in a comfortable salary, I consider myself an underachiever, and my career is stagnant (I have only been promoted four times in my 12-year career). I have led a couple projects, but I am not in any sort of leadership/management position. I realize I need to do something to enhance my career, and unfortunately, going back to school is not an option. One thing I can do is to read more quality books. My question: which books, of any type or genre, have had a significant impact on your life?"

Ask Slashdot: What Books Have Had a Significant Impact On Your Life?

You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.