Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

×
Operating Systems Virtualization Windows

Ask Slashdot: Best 32-Bit Windows System In 2012? 313

from the looking-backwards-fondly dept.
First time accepted submitter justthinkit writes "I have a number of applications that will not run on 64-bit Windows, but I would like to gain the benefits (most better caching) of having more than 4GB of RAM. Am I stuck with these Windows operating systems? And why is Windows Server 2008 Datacenter and Enterprise not included on that page? Should I go with a Linux or Win 7/8 system, and run a VM of Windows XP? Is this a solved problem or a lost cause?"

Ask Slashdot: Best 32-Bit Windows System In 2012?

When the weight of the paperwork equals the weight of the plane, the plane will fly. -- Donald Douglas