×
Media Music

Ask Slashdot: Which International Online Music Stores Are Legit? 166

from the when-googling-for-mp3s-isn't-enough dept.
rjnagle writes "I'm an American lover of music who is interested in buying legally music from other countries. How do I know which CD/online music stores are legit and actually benefit the artist? I'm very cost-conscious and prefer indie music anyway, but the types of international music for sale on Amazon/iTunes tends to be from the bigger labels. Suppose I wanted to buy music from Pakistan/Ukraine/China/Brazil/Chad. What's the best way to identify which labels or online stories are authorized to sell them? Perhaps all I need is a list of the best known online music stores for each region (Yesasia.com, etc)."

Ask Slashdot: Which International Online Music Stores Are Legit?

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out. Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."