Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

×
Businesses

Ask Slashdot: Interviewing Your Boss? 219

from the are-you-really-as-clueless-as-you-appear? dept.
First time accepted submitter Uzuri writes "I'm soon going to have the experience of interviewing an individual to be my direct supervisor. I have in mind several things to ask already, especially since I also have the strange position of working as a technical person in a non-technical office and want to be able to be certain that the interviewee understands exactly what that means without coming off as hostile or condescending. What sort of questions would you ask/have you asked the person who was to be your boss? What sort of tells would you look for? What's out of bounds?"

Ask Slashdot: Interviewing Your Boss?

What good is a ticket to the good life, if you can't find the entrance?