×
GUI Software

Ask Slashdot: Best Tools For Dealing With Glare Sensitivity? 195

from the dirty-looks-but-bright dept.
First time accepted submitter der_pinchy writes "For many years I have used a high-contrast desktop color scheme (with green text on black background) and notice more and more software uses a forced color scheme that can make it difficult to use. For web browsing I have always used Opera and its white-on-black user style sheet, but have to constantly tweak it so that certain elements and transparent images are visible. Is there anything to be done with some of the major offenders, like Office or recent versions of Visual Studio? Even recent browsers that support user style sheets still use a forced color scheme on a lot of there dialog controls."

Ask Slashdot: Best Tools For Dealing With Glare Sensitivity?

I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock. -- Henny Youngman