Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

For the out-of-band Slashdot experience (mostly headlines), follow us on Twitter, or Facebook. ×
Classic Games (Games) Games

Ask Slashdot: What Are the Best Games To Have In Your Collection? 382 382

SternisheFan writes: I am not a "gamer," per se. I grew up on "old school" arcade/Atari-type games. My question is: What are the very best games to own? Let's assume platform is irrelevant — any console, any computer, any operating system, any mobile device. I'd just like to know what you think are the most indispensable games to have in your collection. Let's expand this to include board games and other tabletop games as well. What games do you make sure to always have on hand for get-togethers?

Ask Slashdot: What Are the Best Games To Have In Your Collection?

I've never been canoeing before, but I imagine there must be just a few simple heuristics you have to remember... Yes, don't fall out, and don't hit rocks.