DEAL: For $25 - Add A Second Phone Number To Your Smartphone for life! Use promo code SLASHDOT25. Also, Slashdot's Facebook page has a chat bot now. Message it for stories and more. Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 Internet speed test! ×
Hardware

Where Can You Buy Refurbished Hardware, Now? 33

theGoodWitch writes "Since Egghead.com went bankrupt (that new 'powered by Amazon.com' site they have not is not the same thing), I'm having trouble finding good deals on used/refurbished/end-of-stock PCs, servers, hard drives, tape drives, and such. Ubid has some, but not nearly the selection. eBay has too much, and it's too hard to sort out who the sellers are. I don't want to buy from individuals, only from commercial suppliers with (at least limited) warranties and minimal guarantees. Egghead.com was perfect, but now they're gone. What happened to all the stuff they were getting? Who is selling it now?"

Where Can You Buy Refurbished Hardware, Now?

Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!