Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 internet speed test! No Flash necessary and runs on all devices. ×

How Do I Make My Netbook More Manly? 993

basementman writes "I recently purchased a 10 inch white MSI wind. As you can see it's a small computer and it's good for what I use it for. I get a lot of comments from women saying it is 'cute' or 'adorable.' Not the good kind of cute that will get me the attention I want though, the kind of cute that says they think I have a different presence than I actually want to portray. So how can I make my netbook more manly, or at least have some witty line to respond to the their comments?" Hopefully basementman didn't get a netbook with the hopes of it getting him some action, but what cool mods (or witty one-liners) have others used to salvage their dignity from hardware that is "a good size"?

How Do I Make My Netbook More Manly?

"Never face facts; if you do, you'll never get up in the morning." -- Marlo Thomas