Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 internet speed test! No Flash necessary and runs on all devices. ×
Operating Systems Windows

Ask Slashdot: Buying a Laptop That Doesn't Have Windows 8 570

First time accepted submitter Sagan's Pie writes "I'm starting to look for a laptop for college, and the only thing I seem to find are laptops or tablets that have Windows 8. I have used Windows 7 for a long time now, and would not have a problem giving it up, but not for Windows 8. After visiting many major online retail sites, I've found that finding either a Windows 7 laptop, or even a laptop without an operating system is nearly impossible. So where should I go if looking for laptops sans os, or at the very least sans Windows 8?"

Ask Slashdot: Buying a Laptop That Doesn't Have Windows 8

A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the conditions that make it fail. -- Jerry Ogdin