Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 internet speed test! No Flash necessary and runs on all devices. ×
Displays Programming Hardware

Ask Slashdot: What Is Your Favorite Monitor For Programming? 375

First time accepted submitter BadassFractal writes "I'm in the market for a new large desktop monitor (or two) which I intend to use almost exclusively for programming and all sorts of software development-related work. I'm trying to keep the cost down reasonable, and I do enjoy as large of a resolution as possible. What do people 'in the know' out there use these days for that purpose? I'm thinking a 1920x1200 24" would be good, unless there's an affordable 2560xFoo option out there. I keep hearing about nameless Korean 27" screens, any thoughts on those?"

Ask Slashdot: What Is Your Favorite Monitor For Programming?

If in any problem you find yourself doing an immense amount of work, the answer can be obtained by simple inspection.