Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

×
Enlightenment GUI

Where Do You Get Your IT News? 85

Posted by Cliff
from the somewhere-else-than-here dept.
whiggy asks: "I am a network admin in a small company with predominantly Windows systems, with minimal Linux exposure. I am attempting to organize myself in order to be more productive. Of course, one of the things on my list is to keep up with the latest technology trends. I have several sites in my bookmarks that I visit daily, but I am just curious what other good resources are out there. What are your favorite sites (or other resources) you get your morning news from? Which ones are the 'must haves'?"

Where Do You Get Your IT News?

Whoever dies with the most toys wins.