×
Programming IT Technology

Best Reference Site For Each Programming Language? 538

Posted by samzenpus
from the spread-the-word dept.
Howling writes "I've been a PHP programmer for a few years and after taking a trip through many sites Ive learned that www.php.net is probably the most complete source when looking for information/documentation. I have been trying to find similar sites for every other language (Java, perl or ASP, for instance) without equal success, though. I ask: what is the best documentation/reference site for your preferred programming language?"

Best Reference Site For Each Programming Language?

Felson's Law: To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.