Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

×
PC Games (Games)

Great Games To Put On a Free PC? 634

Posted by ScuttleMonkey
from the hey-doom-just-turned-15 dept.
Lumpy writes "I am giving several new PC's to a local charity that will be giving them to needy kids this Xmas. They are not powerful, basically baseline Dells that have Intel graphics and Celeron, but more than enough to do homework and other studies on. They are going out with XP on them, an Ubuntu CD, and a bunch of OSS software like OO.o and the others. I would like to include some games for the kids. Strategy, fun, etc. Great freeware games that are fun to play. What would be the best games that a 13-16 year old will like to play that are free and legal to give away, and will run on this lower-end hardware?"

Great Games To Put On a Free PC?

Show me a man who is a good loser and I'll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.