"Here's the list of my findings so far:
- The DS2200C from USB Instruments will do 2 channels at 12 bit resolution, but only to 200KHz.
- The PCS100 from Velleman at QKits runs to 12MHz, but only 1 channel. It has a bigger brother, the PCS500, that has 2 channels and 50MHz bandwidth, but is a lot more expensive.
- Picotech do cheaper ones, like the ADC-40/42, but these only operate in the KHz ranges.
- Link Instruments sell the DSO-2102S that runs to 60MHz with 2 channels, but it's a bit out of my price range.
- Finally, I found the bitscope which seems to be just what I'm looking for, combining a 2 channel scope and an 8 channel logic analyzer for a reasonable price.